Promoting sound risk management practices in Australia's Financial Services Industry
The RMA is considered the premier association for risk management professionals in the Australian financial services community. Reflecting the growing professional development needs of our members, we aim to attract new members to the community by extending the range of events on offer, establishing special interest forums across the spectrum of risks, and bringing a wider range of resources to our membership via on-line services.
As risk is the responsibility of everyone in the business, our events have broad appeal. We provide a range of opportunities for knowledge sharing between industry participants both directly in the Risk world as well as those in the business who we welcome as members.
Our forums and events deal with the broad range of risks including credit, market, operational, compliance, liquidity, regulatory, technology, cyber crime, and payments risk disciplines across retail and business banking services, institutional banking and capital markets, wealth management and insurance.
Our vision is to support the professional development of our members through the enhancement of their risk management skills, knowledge and capabilities.
- To provide a forum for members to enhance and share their knowledge of risk management principles and practices.
- To foster continuous professional growth and development of members.
- To support effective risk management education and training.
- To keep members aware of emerging risks and developments in global risk management practices.
- To promote discussion about ethical and professional conduct in the financial services industry.
Young Risk Professionals
RMA Call to Young Risk Professionals - New Video